the fight !

Sistemas auto-exclusivos.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

10 Responses to “the fight !”

  1. # Blogger Héliocoptero

    Nature wins in the long run...  

  2. # Blogger Joao

    Héliocoptero,

    Humans are nature, are they not ?  

  3. # Blogger Héliocoptero

    Humans are a species. When I said Nature I meant the general world ecosystem as opposed to the actions of a specific part of it, i.e., humans.  

  4. # Blogger I wish I was BLONDE!

    esta árvore é a Maior! :D  

  5. # Blogger L

    já me aconteceu uma coisa parecida  

  6. # Blogger Joao

    Héliocoptero,

    I know. :-)

    On the other hand, my little unsubordinated me, still raises the question : can the action of the part be not of the whole too ? Isn't the person as a whole responsible for what one does with his right arm even if the rest of the body doesn't participate in it ? Can we say that it is not humanity (us all) that is poluting the planet, but only the big industrialists ? Shall we say the same about politics ? Can responsibility be put only to the part ?  

  7. # Blogger Joao

    I wish I was BLONDE!,

    É verdade! :-)  

  8. # Blogger Joao

    Gossip Boy,

    O quê ? Uma luta ?  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    aplastante
    brutal
    supervivencia.
    quiere recuperar la corona.
    naturaleza versus civilización.
    el último mamut.

    arponeu  

  10. # Blogger Joao

    arponeu,

    :-D  

Post a Comment